Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara has appointed a 7-man White Paper Committee for the report of the Commission of Inquiry into disposal of State Government assets.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye.
Ajakaye said the governor appointed the panel for the white paper committee to study and recommend a white paper for the inquiry.
The commission of inquiry examined the sales, disposal, and unlawful of public property during the administration of Mohammed Lawal, Bukola Saraki and Adulfatah Hammed.
Ajakaye listed the members of the committee to include Mr Husseini Buhari as the chairman, and Mr Mayaki Madu as the Secretary.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- US: Gov. Dapo Abiodun ‘aide’, Abidemi Rufai sentences to five years in prison for $350,000 fraud
- People misunderstand my personality, Burna Boy
- Nigerian reacts as Policemen look on as ‘Agberos’ clash at Iyana-Iba, Lagos (videos)
- Japan holds state funeral for Shinzo Abe amid protests
- Bandits are animals; Matawalle says as he justifies death penalty
According to him, others are Mr Joel Oladipo, Mrs. Aisha Muhammed, Mr Olabode Towoju, Mr Muri Adi and Funmilayo Gold.
“AbdulRazaq has also appointed Mr Ishiak Sannu, a community health expert as Chairman of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa.
“He has similarly approved the appointment of a six-person board for the Kwara Printing and Publishing Corporation, publishers of the Herald newspapers.
“Members of the board are Mr Tunde Aluko, Chairman, while members include Opoola Babatunde, Adamu Sabi, Khadijat Saadu, Falowo Josephine and Rufus Akano,” the statement read in part.