A 21-year-old suspected terror!st, Naziru Sani, working under the camp of Bello Turji, a notorious bandit/terror!st, on the police wanted list for acts of terror!sm has confessed to killing over 20 persons in several attacks across Northwestern Nigeria.
He made the disclosure in an interview with Vanguard News during a parade at the police command in Katsina on Tuesday.
According to the image maker of the command, Gambo Isah, the suspect was arrested along Jabiri Quarters in Funtua, Katsina, based on credible intelligence report.
- My landlord’ son hacks my phone, Facebook, business page, Lady cries out
- Two players disqualified from Nigeria League
- True Story: Lady kills her daughter just to satisfy her new husband
- Okada Bans: Lagos set to clampdown on Keke
- Nollywood actor arrested, paraded as an ESN operative
Sani said, “I am Bello Turji’s boy. I work under his command. I have been involved in communities’ att#cks under the command of my boss, Turji and I have k!lled over 20 persons in the past but I have repented now.
“I ran away from Jangebe forest in Zamfara where Turji is currently hibernating for dear life. The Police arrested me at Funtua, while I was trying to find my way to Suleja, Niger State where my parents live. I left my wife and children there in Makera Village in Zamfara.”