Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, lockdown finalist, Nengi has reacted to the rumours that her house was bought with money she made from men.
Nengi had weeks ago shared a post on Instagram in front of her new house.
This generated reactions from Nigerians on social media who queried the source of her money, alleging that ‘Sugar daddy’ bought it for her.
Nengi who has been silent about the accusation on Sunday revealed that she bought her house with her hard-earned money.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Court sentences Hilton Hotel owner Dr Adedoyin to death over OAU student., Adegoke’s murder
- President Tinubu directs DSS to immediately vacate EFCC office
- SSS blocks EFCC officials from accessing Lagos office
- “That’s part of protocol”, reacts as Tinubu’s Chief protocol blocks lawmaker Akin Alabi on Twitter
- “We will remember him”, Gov Makinde mourns Raymond Dokpesi
The reality star said this during a stage performance at the recently held AY LIVE show.
Nengi dared any man who claims to have given her money for the house to speak up.
She said: “I do not need a man, I have my own house, and I bought it with my own hard-earned money.
“If you’re a man here and you contributed one Naira to my house and you don’t talk now, God will punish you.”