A member of the House of Representatives, Suleiman Aliu of Lere Federal Constituency, Kaduna State is dead.
Aliu who represented Lere Constituency under the All Progressives Congress (APC) passed on at the Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna on Monday.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Turkey Earthquake: Controversy trails Ghanaian player, Christian Atsu’s whereabouts
- INEC likes tweet where Seun Kuti calls Peter Obi ‘opportunist’, ‘capitalist’
- Portable finally reveals why he is always ‘fighting’ on social media
- Turkey earthquake death toll nears 7,000
- Korean envoy lauds NIMASA, says Nigeria gateway to the African blue economy
According to reports, he passed away following a brief illness.
His death is coming in the wake of a fatal accident that claimed the life of Haruna Maitala.