Yinka Odumakin, the spokesman for Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, is dead.
A family source confirmed the sad development to Peoples Gazette Saturday morning.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- NIMASA: Winning Icon award is a challenge to work harder, Dr. Jamoh
- APC clears AGF Abubakar Malami for Kebbi governorship election
- BREAKING: One dead as another building collapse in Lagos
- Mbappe snubs Real Madrid, extends contract with PSG
- Uproar in Bauchi over alleged blasphemy; pastor injured, houses burnt
The source said the late activist had been on ventilator for two weeks at an undisclosed medical facility.