Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has officially signed a deal for Barcelona.
The Gabonese player was spotted in Barcelona training on Tuesday.
- NIMASA: Nigeria, Japan sign exchange notes on High-Speed boat to reinforce Deep Blue Project
- CJN: What my late father said about Justice Ariwoola, Shina Peller
- Landlords who rent houses to Yahoo boys may spend 15 years in jail, EFCC declares
- Extra: Court denies Nnamdi Kanu bail
- PVC registration hits 10.4 million, INEC
Although the deal is not yet announce by the club but contracts have been signed and registered.
The 32-year-old Auba did not play for Arsenal after December 6, and was left out of their squad for their warm-weather training camp in Dubai.
Auba, who scored 92 goals in 163 games for the Gunners, leaves the Emirates Stadium inside the final 18 months of a contract worth £350,000 a week.
The Premier League club are estimated to be making a saving of around £25m in wages with Aubameyang’s departure. But his exit means Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta will finish the season with just two recognised strikers in his squad, with both Eddie Nketiah and Alex Lacazette out of contract in the summer.