Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister has hinted at the impact of the purported presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, on the agitation for Oduduwa Republic.
Fani-Kayode stressed that Tinubu’s presidency would not stop the agitation for the Oduduwa Republic.
He maintained that Tinubu’s presidency would help actualise Oduduwa Republic.
In a tweet, the former minister wrote: “The agitation for the Oduduwa Republic cannot be deterred or dissuaded by a Tinubu Presidency.
“As a matter of fact a Tinubu Presidency will only further strengthen the resolve of the separatists.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Peter Obi urges supporters not to attacks other presidential aspirants
- Monies meant for schools, roads, hospitals are shares for delegates, Sowore
- Davido cries out after show promoter duped him in Italy
- Reactions as Real Madrid beat Liverpool to win UEFA Champions League title
- Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Okojie wins APC House of Rep ticket
“This is because no-one is more hated by the Yoruba nationalists than Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”
Tinubu has been so much linked to 2023 presidential ambition.
But despite the claims across the country, the former Lagos State governor has not declared his intention to run for the presidency in 2023.